Sunday, November 21, 2010

old PROJECT_ _ THREE

The following 4 videos will be the content projected, looped, and effected with isadora and a computer in my installation. I wanted different concepts for each video so the viewer goes to each projection and watches out of simple curiosity to see what is next. The videos were shot with my camera then converted to MOV, uploaded to Youtube, and then published to my blog. I tried to make the video easy to loop and they play in a cyclic manner. I am unsure what the effects will be for the videos. I will try and project 2 videos per projector; mask/main and mieter/tub. All the audio is interesting and if possible combining them may sound nice.I am enjoying video as a medium. Now i can focus on sensors and isadora........

No comments:

Post a Comment